Brine pipeline museum - a marvel of technology
- only completely preserved brine pumping station;
- unique water column machine that has been running for approximately 150 years;
- Presentation of historical salt production;
- Memory of the world's first working pipeline;
Moor museum and the history of the Kendlmühlfilze
- The Kendlmühlfilzen begin just a few meters from the Salz & Moor Museum. They are one of the largest raised bogs in Bavaria and are home to very special animals, plants and mushrooms. The moor museum shows the extreme living conditions, the special living beings, the use by humans and the influence of moors on the climate.