Experience the fascination of the night by the light of burning torches with many holidaying children together. Campfire barbecue, various games, a log fire and a Bengali fireshow in the gorge...
Family Holidays in Bavaria in July and August
Night Hiking Programme for the Whole Family:
- Hiking on the Klausenberg (Klausen Mountain) approx. 30 minutes
- Group barbecue
- Log fire
- Hiking by the light of burning torches in the Klausenberg Gorge
- many other surprises to delight and enchant
- The night hike will only be cancelled in the event of inclement weather ie heavy rainfall or storms.
- Hiking boots and clothing are recommended.
- Parents are responsible for keeping an eye on their children
- Children seven years and older are welcome to attend
- €10 per person includes a meal, a drink, and a torch
Family Night Hike Dates 2016:
For further information:06.07.2016
Manuel Bürger, Maserer Pass Reit im Winkl
M: +49 175 622007
Where: At the Hindenburg Hut collection point (public parking area in Blindau)
Finish: 22.15 approx.
Bookings: open until 17.00 on the day before the date of the night hike in the Reit im Winkl Tourist Bureau. Places are limited.
Photographs from the previous night hike can be seen here: www.masererpass.eu