Whether skating or cross-country skiing on freshly prepared tracks, walking over the hiking trails in the snow-clad forest, or simply relaxing in a deck chair in the lovely winter sun, here is a winter wonderland to explore and enjoy.
The beautiful all-white landscape with freshly prepared trails and courses will make it a day to remember.
• Germany’s first premium winter hiking trail
• Over 35 km of cross-country skiing and winter trails
16 km of perfectly prepared trails for classic cross-country skiing
20 km of skating trails next to the winter hiking trails
15 km of groomed hiking trails
• Free guided tours
• Daily bus transfer from Reit im Winkl to Hindenburghütte at 09:00 am; please note downtimes during spring and autumn.
• Snow playrounds and sledding slopes for the children, unforgettable snow-shoe tours and much more.
Transfers (depending on wheather conditions):
• Mountain or village tours from Reit im Winkl (bus stop at Tourist Info, Dorfstraße 38) for locals and guests with Reit im Winkl inclusive card: 5,00 € instead of 6,00 €
• Mountain or village tours from Reit im Winkl (bus stop in Blindau, parking lot) for locals and guests with Reit im Winkl inclusive card: 5,00 € instead of 6,00 €.
Discover the child within. Get on one of our single or double sleds and speed down the 4 km of natural sledding route from Hindenburghütte to Blindau. It opens at noon, bus transfer to Hindenburghütte is available as needed and depending on weather conditions from 09:00 am to noon and from 01:00 pm to 04:30 pm.
Please check the snowreport for conditions as sledding is only allowed when the route is absolutely safe.
Please check our calender for specials like moonlight sledding, evenings in huts, musical events and lots more.