Snowmaking in Reit im Winkl!
Reliable snow conditions from about mid-December through April
30000 square meters of artificial snow for all winter sports areas
Excellently prepared ski runs and x-country ski tracks with the help of the most modern piste grooming equipment
Artificial snow making is possible for:
- All valley lifts
- Snow tubing runs
- Kids’ ski areas of both ski schools
- Sledding hills
- Parts of the x-country ski trail system
Reit im Winkl offers many opportunities in the winter:
- over 100 km of x-country tracks, classic and skating, (10 km can be prepared with artificial snow)
- 4 ski-lifts in the valley and snow tubing area with snowmaking capabilities
- Winklmoosalm / Steinplatte (1200 - 1800 m)
- Hemmersuppenalm (1200 - 1400 m)
All dates and times subject to change due to bad weather or operational conditions. Depending on the snow base and demand, a later ski opening or earlier season finale is possible.